Following the discourses of the Buddha, first spoken by him 2,500 years ago, we will be learning and discussing the entire Dhamma, from Jhana meditation to Vipassana to every-day mindfulness to The Four Noble Truths to Nibbana, the end of suffering. Including meditation, Dhamma talk, and a question and answer period. 7.00 pm - 8.30 pm. Every Thursday. Calander →
Please reserve a day in the calendar below. You can come and offer the dana in the early morning. If you like to make the date recurring (come every month on that day) please indicate in the form below. Thank you so much. As a founding supporter of Mahamevnawa Florida even your little contributions will go a long way, Dana Calander →
The spiritual community at Mahamevnawa Florida demonstrates how following the Buddhist path of loving kindness and compassion creates a peaceful and harmonious environment that is a pleasure for all who visit. The residential monastic community and lay practitioners as well as outside members and supporters equally contribute to the life and activities of Mahamevnawa Florida through their dedicated work. Read More →
MMMF’s current programs:-
- Every Sunday morning - Insight Meditation Class.
- Every Tuesday evening - Buddhist Recovery Group
- Every Thursday - The Wisdom of the Suttas.
- Every third, Saturday - Monthly Sil program for Sinhalese
- Mini Retreat for Beginners
- We offer programs now in Tampa, Sarasota, Naples, Miami and Gainesville
- When invited, MMMF offers lectures at universities.